- This event has passed.
London Pizza Festival 2017
28 May 2017| £28
3rd Annual London Pizza Festival
28 May 2017 – 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm & 4:30pm
6 London pizza greats to fire up their brick ovens – and 800 pizza-passionate Londoners – at 3rd annual London Pizza Festival.
The 2017 lineup features two new Italian imports, the legendary L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele (Stoke Newington by way of Naples) and sourdough sensation Radio Alice (Shoreditch by way of Bologna); two exceptional pizzerias-on-wheels, Napoli on the Road (multiple locations) and Sud-Italia (Old Spitalfields); the traditional pizzeria & trattoria Addommè (Streatham Hill) and 2015 London Pizza Festival champion Made of Dough (Brixton).
TICKET & EVENT INFORMATION
- The £28 ticket price includes admission, 1 beer or soft drink & 6 quarter-slices of pizza (1 from each competitor).
- No tickets will be sold on the day of the event.
- Tickets can be booked for any of 4 overlapping sessions beginning at 12pm, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm. (Entry times are staggered to regulate the queues.)
- Children under 12 will be admitted free. No one else will be admitted without a ticket.
- When you arrive you will receive a stamp card. The only way to get pizza is with that card. No pizza will be sold at the festival.
- For those wishing to share their pizza & their vote with a friend a limited number of admission-only SHARING TICKETS are available.
- Each pizzeria will feature a different signature pizza. If that pizza contains meat, a vegetarian alternative will be on offer.
- Craft ales, the Festival Fizz cocktail, Italian wine, soft drinks, mineral water and Italian espresso drinks will be sold.
- Hand-made desserts from Casa Cannoli and Sorbitium Ices will be available for purchase.
- The event location – Borough Market’s Jubilee Place – is outdoors but fully covered.
- Table seating is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- DJ Anna Lowell, a sensation at the 2016 festival, will be back to spin a mix of Northern soul & classic R&B.
- Notice of cancellation must be received via email at least 5 days prior to the event date to qualify for a full refund.