- This event has passed.
Naples VIP Pizza Tour
21 November 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 22 November 2016 @ 4:30 pm
Journey into the center of the pizza universe with Daniel Young, author of Where To Eat Pizza.
There are many courses devoted to the art of making Neapolitan pizza but none to the art of eating it. Pizza master Enzo Coccia will open the Naples VIP Pizza Tour with a master class in pizza appreciation.
Over an intense two days you’ll put Enzo’s lessons in practice with VIP pizza tastings at four of the world’s best pizzerias: Pizzaria La Notizia, Pizzeria 50 Kalò di Ciro Salvo, L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele and Pizzeria Gino Sorbillo. You’ll also get to talk pizza with Enzo and two other superstar pizzaioli, Ciro Salvo and Gino Sorbillo.
To enrich this once-in-a-lifetime pizza experience you will take a side trip to Caseificio Colonne for a behind-the-scenes tour and tasting at one of Campania’s best producers of Mozzarella di Bufala.
Midway through this pizza marathon you will recuperate in high style with overnight accommodation at Grand Hotel Parker’s, a stately 5-star hotel overlooking the Bay of Naples.
Naples VIP Pizza Tour Itinerary
- Monday noon-3pm: Pizza Appreciation Master Class & Tasting Lunch at Pizzaria La Notizia. Host: Enzo Coccia
- Monday dinner: Pizza tasting at 50 Kalo. Host: Ciro Salvo
- Tuesday morning: Mozzarella tour & tasting at Caseificio Colonne. Host: Marco Nobis
- Tuesday brunch: Marinara and Margherita tasting at L’Antica Pizzeria Da Michele. Host: Alessandro Condurro.
- Tuesday late lunch: Pizza tasting at Pizzeria Gino Sorbillo. Host: Gino Sorbillo.
The tour price is 475 euros for individuals (single occupancy); 425 euros per person for couples or friends sharing a room (double occupancy). This includes all meals, wine, beer, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation and overnight accommodation at the Grand Hotel Parker’s, but not transport to or from Naples.
The tour is limited to 12 people.
Click here to request more information.